Trax Intertrade Co., Ltd. is a company under umbrella of Liberty Inter Group where over 30 years of experience manufacturing quality sportswear for teams and retailers, Liberty Inter Group has built a reputation of being one of the fastest and highest quality standards manufacturer while maintaining a customer centric services to its clients. Liberty Inter Group was established in 1982 with initially only 50 employees. Today we have continued to grow successfully with operations coverage thru out ASEAN, which includes Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Indonesia, allowing us a production capacity of 3 million pieces per month.
We are a well-established sportswear supplier for numerous world-class brand names. We have factories in 4 countries with sufficient capacity to serve markets from Europe, USA, Asia, South Africa, and Latin America. We have a complete in-house garment manufacturing production process from pre-production processes to post production processes.
We are seeking for ...
Position: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Selecting, implementing, supporting, maintaining and upgrading of the hardware and software of server and storage systems.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Monitor and maintain servers in network, ensuring that both servers and networks work as usual
- Document system changes through change management, team process and procedures, configuration management and system diagram.
- Troubleshoots network, storage, server, cabling, database, operating system and application elements of a system
- Administers and implements security processes and procedures.
- Monitors the performance and availability of systems
- Maintain Windows server 2016 and Hyper V
- Documents policies, procedures and system architecture
- Male / Female
- Bachelor 's Degree or Master 's Degree in information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related area or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experienced in IT system admins, system analyst.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL
- System Administration experience in a Windows environment including AD and DNS administration.
- System documentation experience.
- Demonstrated server/hardware experience with HP, IBM, and/or Dell products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of networking and TCP/IP.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools. Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- High responsible and strong team player and able to work independently.
- Good command in English communication.
- Able to travel to work oversea and upcountry as per assignment.
If interested, please send a resume in English Version with photo and your Expected Salary through this "Email: email@example.com". Any question, please feel free to contact HR Department.
LIB Inter Group | Trax Intertrade
137/63 Soi Latphrao 41, Latphrao Road, Chantharakasem, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Tel. +66 02 541-9309 to16 Ext.1407 | Mobile no. +66 61 169-5151 | Line ID:libgroup | Website: http://www.libgroup.com/ | Map: https://goo.gl/maps/dDr83VEAzsM2