• Determining Dynamics AX/365 needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
• Analyze the systems and work directly with clients and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software, and train employees.
• Deploying Dynamics AX/365 solutions and ensuring seamless system integration.
• Running diagnostic tests and resolving issues to enhance performance.
• Providing Dynamics AX/365 end-user training and technical support.
• Documenting Dynamics AX/365 processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
• Complying with industry regulations.
• Keeping informed of the latest Dynamics AX/365 developments, upgrades, and offerings.
• Thai Nationality with Fluent English Language (both written and spoken)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years experience as a Dynamics AX/365 consultant.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic for finance and supply chain in a functional and technical role
• Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
• Superb problem-solving and analytical abilities.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Salary: 60,000++ (Negotiable)
Send your resume or CV to -- email@example.com