- Responsible for the overall project planning (resource, milestone, project plan, communication) and coordination.
- Arrange and lead Project Kick-off and working team meetings
- Prepare and distribute project progress reports to all stakeholders
- Manage and communicate scope and potential scope changes
- Organize the team resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Manage, monitor and communicate risks
- Develop and maintain processes to identify and resolve integration issues
- Anticipate project deviations proactively and be responsible for taking immediate corrective actions
- Monitor project costs vs budget and take corrective actions to ensure project completion within budget
- Manage and deliver project deliverable on time and on budget
- Evaluate team performance and allocate project incentive to project working team
- Prepare and distribute project closure reports to all stakeholder
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in application development with minimum 3 years of experience in project management (ERP project is preferable)
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodology e.g. Prince 2, PMP or MSP, desirable
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Strong communication skill, ability to perform formal communication and reporting , and lead meetings with credit-ability.
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills, good in people management skill and team supervisory
- High energetic, pro-active and persistent
Locus Telecommunication Inc Ltd.
90 CW Tower, Tower B, 19th Floor Unit B1901-02, Ratchadapisek Rd.,
Huai Khwang,Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact Busara Seesuk / T. 02-989-3422 / Email: email@example.com