- Develop key account plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy.
- Coordinate the business Key Account strategies and plans with the activities and actions of other business unit at Key Accounts.
- Be a professional of the CRM System.
- Specifically the incumbent must have an intimate knowledge of the CRM Process & System and understand CRM Salesforce strategies.
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth at assigned Key Accounts.
- Acquires new customer to generating new sales leads to the company
- Maintain through understanding of the customers’ end use markets, their important customers, and their main competitors.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to customers
- Ensure optimal client feedback to Product Management, Sales Management or other departments regarding product requirements and enhancements.
- Determine customers’ unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up.
- Retain and grow your assigned book of business including meeting or exceeding up sell targets.
- Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions.
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Business, IT, or related discipline
- At least 5 years in service provider or SI sales consulting area.
- Experience in service provider or enterprise environment a must and strong knowledge of in CRM Salesforce will be advantaged
- Experiences in relations to the sales consulting work is a plus.
- A good analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Good commands of English
Locus Telecommunication Inc Ltd.
90 CW Tower, Tower B, 19th Floor Unit B1901-02, Ratchadapisek Rd.,
Huai Khwang,Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact: Khun Busara